Sunday, April 20, 2008

IMAG0141




Posted by ShoZu



Sunday, April 13, 2008

IMAG0028




Posted by ShoZu



Saturday, March 15, 2008

Here's a nice game of...

Mini Golf - if you're bored...




Friday, February 29, 2008

Cometua




Posted by ShoZu



Madeline




Posted by ShoZu



Sunday, February 10, 2008

I forgot how much I like AskANinja

www.askaninja.com

Here's Something

I was driving into Worcester to get mail and such this evening and I happened to notice that Orson, the Polar Cola billboard bear, is GONE! Now this has happened in the past, but is usually a prank by a Holy Cross student who holds it for ransom, or some moron skewers it with an arrow, requiring a temporary hiatus. But what gives now? WHERE's ORSON? Photobucket

Addicted to the Negative




Its sad there is nothing more interesting than repeated self photos in negative effect mode. I've been busting my ass trying to get my house cleaned, and I assure you it sucks thoroughly.

Posted by ShoZu



Saturday, February 09, 2008

Coming Soon





Tuesday, January 15, 2008

She Don't have to Know

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Crazy man, crazy.

 
Posted by Picasa

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

IMAG0225




Posted by ShoZu



Saturday, December 15, 2007

Mhmmmm

I am too damn busy to blog. But, nothing that would interest the masses.

Saturday, November 03, 2007

Station Duties

- Taken at 4:35 PM on November 03, 2007 - cameraphone upload by ShoZu

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Fire!

Listening to Resco Radio this morning about 20 past 7 - heard and recorded some of the live transmission of WFD during this Woodbine Street Fire. Check it out. Here's the article - click the link below to listen to what the firefighters were doing at the time....

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

WORCESTER— An early-morning blaze at a three-decker on Woodbine Street displaced 11 people, some of whom weren’t aware of the flames engulfing the third-floor apartment above them until firefighters dashed up the front steps, officials and residents said.

Roused by the strong smell of smoke or other residents banging on their doors, all the occupants of the three-unit home near Clark University had fled into the dawn chill wrapped in blankets by the time the flames invaded the attic and then erupted through the roof, residents said. The fire broke out shortly before 7 this morning.

Sixteen-year-old Karina Altreche was awoken by her mother to find their home filling with a strong odor of smoke. At first they thought it might be coming from a shorted-out lamp or some other minor problem, she said.


“When I got outside and saw the fire, I cried,” Miss Altreche said standing outside the gutted building in her pajamas. “I’ve never been through anything like this before. I have nothing now. I don’t have a place to live.”

In the confusion of fire trucks pulling up to find flames shooting up through the roof just after 7 a.m. as bleary-eyed residents spilled out into the street, it wasn’t clear at the time that everybody was out safely, said District Chief Clifton J. DeCourcy.

“Our companies immediately went into a rescue and extinguish operation,” District Chief DeCourcy said at the scene. “It was a very tough fire. Up in the attic there were floor boards that made it hard to pull up the ceilings to get at the fire on the third floor.”

Nineteen-year-old Daniel H. Petit said he was asleep in his first-floor bedroom when he was awoken by his foster mother banging on his door.

“I came out of my room, and I see all these firefighters. They came running up to our door saying your house is on fire,” Mr. Petit said. “I looked up and there was smoke all over the place and fire coming out of the roof.”

Residents said a man who lives on the third floor wasn’t home at the time of the fire.

As firefighters battled the blaze and thick black smoke filling the attic, Mr. Petit stood shivering and barefoot on the street in only his basketball shorts. A Red Cross assistance team arrived later and gave him a sweat suit and some socks. Once he found out everybody made it out of the building unharmed, his thoughts turned to the $600 computer he recently bought.

“I’m glad everybody got out. That’s a good thing. But now I’m worried about all my stuff,” Mr. Petit said.

The third-floor and attic suffered extensive fire damage, while the rest of the large three-decker had water, smoke and some fire damage, District Chief DeCourcy said. One firefighter was treated for a back injury, he said.

Gladys Ibezim, who residents said lived in the first-floor apartment, bought the house just over a year ago, according to county real estate records. The three-decker was valued at $303,500, according to city records.

The cause and origin of the fire remains under investigation, but residents and the district chief said it appeared to begin on the third floor in the rear of the building.

“There was a lot of fire right from the get-go,” District Chief DeCourcy said. “It was tough, tough fire.”

Monday, October 29, 2007

Ride Back from Providence

- Taken at 4:56 PM on October 29, 2007 - cameraphone upload by ShoZu

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Maria and Baby

- Taken at 2:48 PM on October 28, 2007 - cameraphone upload by ShoZu

Travs

Norma and Bob's Movin out party.... - Taken at 3:10 PM on October 28, 2007 - cameraphone upload by ShoZu

Saturday, October 27, 2007

VIDEO0006

- Taken at 11:04 PM on October 27, 2007 - cameraphone upload by ShoZu

VIDEO0004

- Taken at 2:46 PM on October 27, 2007 - cameraphone upload by ShoZu